Online Classes & Resources
Distance Learning: Available for all dancers
We recognize the impact that COVID-19 is having on our community & our families. We’ve committed to adapting & continuing to stay open… employ our instructors… pay our rent… and provide Outstanding Dance Instruction Resources. We want to inject some normal into our lives & be an example in our community of adaptability, resilience… and courage!
"I AM RESILIENT, CAPABLE & COURAGEOUS !"
Login To Access Classes
Frequently Asked Questions:
Follow these steps:
- Clear Browser Cache (on the actual class page.)
- 1st Try hitting refresh.
- 2nd use shortcut: CTRL + F5
- 3rd use the browser tools to reset browsing data, cache & cookies.
- Search YouTube: “how to clear browser cache?”
- You can also search with your device or browser: Example: “how to clear browser cache on iphone?” OR “how to clear browser cache Internet Explorer?“
No, you do not need a Zoom Account, you can view your online class as a participant.
Here’s information on how to join a meeting.
Use the “Lost Password” link on the login form. This will email you a password reset link.
Note: This method can be used if you never received a password.
If our system doesn’t recognize your email, please contact Jessi at the front desk. email@example.com.